Our school staff is committed to serving the community and welcomes any questions and comments. We would love to hear from you.
Principal: Michelle Williams
Check here for our office newsletters!
Thank you for
This year breakfast will be served free of charge to all students.
Click here to access the
ABC Elementary Policy
Welcome to Winton Elementary, home of the Winton Wolves! We are excited to welcome new and returning families to our school and the 2012-2013 school year. At Winton, learning is our top priority and the entire staff is dedicated to ensuring that each child is safe and cared about so that important learning can take place every day.
At Winton we strive to encourage our students to be responsible, respectful, safe and prepared. Our challenging curriculum focuses on increasing student achievement while providing a safe, student friendly atmosphere. Our students and dedicated teachers continue to work hard and the school community is committed to making a difference for every student at Winton.
It is a tremendous privilege to welcome you to Winton School, a fantastic place for children to grow and learn.
Please help support former Winton student Jordan Linville in her fight with cancer!
moms and muffins
Join us for
Dads and Donuts
Friday, May 31st
7:45 - 8:45
Donuts, coffee, free books!
Cd'A Exchange will be at Winton accepting donations on:
Monday, May 6th!
66.18% voter approval of our M&O Levy is an amazing show of support for the quality of our school district and the confidence the community has in the work we continue to do for the 10,200 students in our district. Thank you!!!
Pictures by Winton Staff
This Week at Winton
In an effort to make sure our school site is safe, please make sure that you are following our policy on volunteers and visitors to our building. The front doors to the main building are the only entry point to the school, all other main and classroom doors are locked during the day.
*Before, during and after school, please sign in at the office and get a visitor's pass before going to the classroom.
*It is also important to remember to sign out and return badge when you leave.
* Volunteers/Visitors (Policy 1046)All parents, visitors, and volunteers are welcome at school but must first check in at the school office to obtain a visitor’s pass before going to a classroom.
* Raptor Tracking System – The Raptor system is used to help protect your children. When parents, visitors or volunteers come into our building, they will be screened with this program. The software checks a person’s driver’s license or state ID card against a sex offender database from 43 states, including Idaho. Once you are checked and your name has been saved in the data system, a visitor’s pass will be issued.Thank you for cooperating and supporting the safety of our students, staff, and families.
This year we will be implementing the school district dress code policy.
For the complete policy, click HERE .
- No clothing with bad words, drug or alcohol references, lewd or indecent suggestion, or violence
- Shorts and skirts must be longer than fingertips
- Shirts must have straps that cover the shoulders
- No hats, bandanas, bandana headbands, hoods, or sunglasses in the school building
- Shoes must be worn at all times
- No clothing that could be used as a weapon
We will be strictly enforcing this district policy. Thank you for your help in keeping our schools a safe learning environment!
Join the PTA!
The purpose of the PTA is to support the faculty, staff, parents, and especially our students at Winton. Over the years, the PTA has become one of the strongest voices in the educational process that directly supports our children and school. Your PTA committee has been busy developing the details for a very productive and exciting year aimed at enhancing the educational environment for all of our students. In order to be successful, we know that the support and involvement of the parents of our students is very important. Your first opportunity to show your support will be to become a member of the Winton Elementary School PTA.